Pawdcast Episode 1 – Air Travel With Your Pet
WOOF WOOF to all you pet parents and dog lovers out there! Welcome to Ziggy’s Dog Tribe, our brand new channel where you can get your kicks, your fix and maybe learn a few tricks with our Little Miss Ziggy!
Each pawdcast episode promises to be informative and loads of fun with Ziggy and her dog tribe!
We kick off our first Pawdcast episode with sharing our experience about air travel with a pet. We discuss the differences between travelling in cabin and in the cargo hold, and so much more. Join us as we give you all the information you need to fly with your pet!
Influencers and Recommendations:
· Host dog featured: https://www.instagram.com/shihtzuziggybasu
· Guest dog featured: https://www.instagram.com/shifu_the_shih.tzu
· Air India https://www.airindia.in/
· Dog Trainer based in Mumbai: https://www.instagram.com/dr.devanshidesai/
· Vet based in Mumbai: https://www.instagram.com/sharivadandge/
· Shifu’s recommendations for medicines (*disclaimer* PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR VET before administering any medication to your pet & check with your vet for where to purchase these) –
1. Vivaldis Bark Out Loud Anti-Anxiety Supplement
2. Himalaya Anxocare
3. CBD India – CBD Oil for Pets
· Ziggy’s carrier size medium – AmazonBasics Medium Soft-Sided Mesh Pet Airline Travel Carrier Bag – 16.5 x 9.5 x 10 Inches, Black https://www.amazon.in/dp/B00QHC0050/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_LKGXqRKJ51Chc
· Shifu’s carrier – (Amazonbasics carrier shown in video currently unavailable, please check back for stock) https://amzn.to/3CrPPud
· Muzzle shown in the video – Western Era Adjustable Muzzle, Mouth Cover for Dog/Puppy (Beige) (Extra Small) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B081N5L199/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_9VPbl4yk34cxu
· Soft muzzle option – Dogs with Short Nose and Barking Nose, Muzzle, Dog Chewing Prevention (Black) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08SC3XXD3/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_C1B4SA44WH2SZVQS4Q5J
· High Value Training Treats – https://doggiedabbas.com/
· Leash, collar, harness – https://headsupfortails.com/
Thank you so much for watching! Please don’t forget to drop a like on the video and subscribe to our channel for more informational dog videos!